Each building belongs to one energy rating, from the most efficient A to the least efficient G, based on your performance. The assignment is performed by a specialized technician, who will evaluate the consumption relating them to the level of thermal insulation. Having a house belonging to a high class allows you to reduce expenses and you can sell it at a higher cost.
Interventions for energy requalification
Per improve the energy class the interventions to be carried out concern the following areas:
1) Thermal insulation. The best solution is to resort to inner or outer coat. In the first case i insulating panels of less thickness they will be applied on the internal walls. While in the second case they will be installed on the building envelope. It is also a good idea to use security doors, replace the fixtures old and insert double glasses in the windows to limit energy waste.
2) Higher performing systems. Condensing, biomass or heat pump boilers are excellent alternatives to expensive and obsolete natural gas boilers. A more expensive but certainly more advantageous intervention over time may be the installation of a heating system radiant panels.
3) Use of renewables for energy production. THE solar panels thermal and photovoltaic panels convert solar energy into heat to heat sanitary water and electricity respectively. A perfect integration of the two systems will meet the energy needs of a building.
Restructuring with home automation for energy requalification
Another way to reduce waste is the installation of a home automation system to manage all equipment and systems. Planning when to turn the lights on and off and set the room-to-room temperature at set times are just a click away. As regards the heating of the water, it is possible to differentiate it in order to monitor the consumption of the boiler and thermal solar panels.
Tax breaks for energy saving
Tax breaks can be obtained for the following expenses:
- Reduction of energy requirements for heating.
- Thermal improvement of the building obtained through insulation, floors, windows, including fixtures.
- Installation of solar panels.
- Replacement of implants of winter air conditioning.
Finally, for the years 2018 and 2019 deductions are also provided in these cases:
- purchase and installation of Micro-CHP, replacing existing systems.
- Replacement of winter air conditioning systems with systems equipped with hybrid devices.
- Purchase and installation of condensing hot air generators.
These values vary according to whether the intervention concerns the individual real estate unit or the condominium buildings and according to the year in which it was carried out.
Deductions are obtainable in the following sizes:
-55% of expenses incurred up to June 5 2013.
-65% expenses incurred by June 6, 2013 to December 31, 2019 for interventions on individual real estate units.
-65% of the expenses incurred from June 6, 2013 to December 31, 2021 for interventions on common parts of the condominium buildings and for those that affect all the real estate units that make up the individual condominium.
-65% expenses incurred by January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2019 for the purchase and installation of micro-cogenerators to replace systems, interventions to replace winter air conditioning systems with systems equipped with hybrid appliances and the purchase and installation of condensing hot air generators.
My contact details:
Feel free to contact me for any information, the quote is free and you can request it online or use the contact details on this page.